It is a matter of great satisfaction for the foundation that in its aspirations and dreams, it is not alone but has always received a helping hand from many an organization and a friend within the city and elsewhere.
The following list of partners in our aspirations is not exhaustive but only select.
Their association with our work has made us truly proud:
- World Health Organisation, South Each Asia Regional Office (WHO, SEARO)
- United Nations Organization.
- International Federation on Ageing (IFA)
- Duke University, USA
- GTZ (Germany)
- Maharashtra Foundation, USA
- Share & Care Foundation, USA
- Shri Narendra Lakhani, USA
- Government of India – Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment.
- State Govt. of Maharashtra – Ministry of Social Welfare.
- Primary Health Centre, Khanapur (Govt. of Maharashtra).
- Pune Municipal Corporation
- Various local and international Lions Clubs & Lions Clubs International.
- Various local and international Rotary Clubs & Rotary International.
- University of Pune
- Bharati Vidyapeeth
- YASHADA (Yashawantrao Chavan Academy of Development Administration, Govt. of Maharashtra)
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai
- International Longevity Centre, India (ILC-I)
- GIVE India
- CAF India
- Volkart Foundation
- Sodhani Foundation
- Reddy’s Foundation
- Malhotra Weikfield Foundation
- Make a Wish Foundation
- Pune Netra Seva Pratishthan
- Shri Rampadma Godbole Pratishthan
- Sir Ratan Tata Trust
- Help Age India
- Desai Brothers Ltd
- Weikfield Industries
- Automotive Manufacturing Pvt. Ltd
- ThyssenKrupp Industries
- The Oriental Insurance
- DSM India Pvt. Ltd.
- Vision Foundation of India
- Various Senior Citizen Organisations