Awards and Recognition
It is very gratifying to note that Dr. Shah’s contribution to the social well-being as the Chairman of the Janaseva Foundation & Director at Large, IFA, has not gone unnoticed. He has been publicly appreciated with awards and honours under the auspices of many organizations. To mention only a few:
2. Civic Award from Pune Municipal Corporation in recognition of his work both in the medical and social spheres
3. ‘Ambassador of Goodwill Award’ the highest award given by Lions Clubs International
5. ‘Dr. Anandibai Joshi Award’ instituted by the Govt. of Maharashtra for the meritorious service in public health.
6. ‘Award of Excellence’ for 2006-2007 instituted by Top Management Consortium.
7. Suryadatta National Award’ for the year 2008 institute by Suryadatta Institute, Pune, for the Excellence in the fields of Medical and Social Service at the hands of world renowned scientist Padmavibhushan Dr. Raghunath A. Mashelkar on 7th February 2008
8. ‘Servant of the Poor’, instituted by Confederation of NGOs of Rural India, at the hands of Hon’ble Shivraj patil, former Union Minister for Home Affair in (2009)
9. ‘Vidhayak Karyakarta Award’ instituted by the Gandhi National Memorial Society (October 2, 2006).